Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Luminous Natural | Makeup Look

Current Makeup Look

I'm not a fan of the colder months.  My skin isn't a fan of the colder months.  I think the only thing I honestly get excited about is that these months will mean I can get my booty on the slopes and so some skiing! 
Over the past few years, I have found out that my skin gets very dry in the winter.  So bad that it hurts to talk, so I have to make sure whatever I put on my face, doesn't worsen it.  I try to use very minimal products and powder products as possible to help prevent that.
I have been putting these products together for that past few weeks and haven't had a huge issue with my skin at all.  Very natural, light, and luminous!  Yes, I still use some pore filling products, only because I have some pores that could scare grown men! 






Face:
  • Very light weight, gel like moisturizer.  Sinks into the skin quickly, leaving your face very soft and non-greasy.

  • With just a small amount, I fill in my pores around my nose.  lasts all day with minimizing the appearance of my pores and not to mention, it smells amazing.

  • two pumps for my face will give me a medium coverage without looking/feeling too heavy or cakey.  No one is about that cake face!  I either use a damp beauty blender or my Morphe M439 Delux Buffer Brush <-- current fav.

  • Just a little under my eyes, on my chin, and down my nose; I then blend it out with whatever I use for my foundation that day.  Blends very well and lightens up those areas just a little.

  • Using this only wherever I put concealer, I have to set my concealer or it will settle into my lines under my eyes and I'm not about that life! This product also brightens up the under eye a little and smooths any imperfection out - It's worth the $$

  • My ride or die!  Perfect for bronzing and a little contouring on the face.  Just the right amount of ashy undertones, yet still will warm up the face.  Blends perfectly and just livens the face up in the right areas.

  • 4 blushes in one?  for $6?! Okay, these blushes are super pigmented, you HAVE to be careful when applying - a little goes a long way!  Decent blend ability, but definitely worth the price!

Eyes:
  • Glides on like butter and blends nicely into my eyebrows.  My eyebrows don't match each other so I have to take a lot of time doing my brows, or I'll look lop-sided.  I've only been using this product for a few weeks now and I have fallen in love!  My color, soft brown, is the perfect match for me and just looks natural on my face.  I'm not about the bold harsh eyebrows, no.

  • Some of the best mascara I have encountered in a really long time!  Lengthens and volumizes my lashes.  WARNING: Not waterproof, so don't go sheddin' any tears wearing this stuff.

  • This trio is quick and easy!  Blends beautifully.  I put the medium color over my entire lid, then barely put the lighter color of top of the medium color in the middle of my eye.  I then take the darker shade and just darken up my outer corners a bit just do give my eyes a little more dimension.  Very natural for an every day look!

Lips:
NARS Audacious Lipstick color: Anita - Antique Rose
  • Don't even get me started on this lipstick.  It's my favorite!  I seriously wear the poo out of it, it's not even funny!  A very "your lips but better" color!  Favors a neutral-mauve on my lips, which I love!  Glides on like butter with more of a matte finish without drying my lips out!  If I need a little extra help on my lips, I just add a little chapstick before applying this lip.  

As always, from me to you, it's gust a little Grace.





No comments:

Post a Comment