Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Simple Holiday Looks: 101

Did you just realize that tomorrow is Thanksgiving?  And that Christmas and holiday parties are just around the corner?  Are you freaking out a little bit?

Oh, don't you worry my dear, I am here to shed a little light on some easy, comfortable and absolutely adorable outfits that will get you by during this Thanksgiving, or just through these holiday months.  

These three outfits are so easy and very comfortable on those days where you are just legit gorging out on some delicious food; but you don't want to look like a bum either.  Not to mention, these don't even need to be worn during just Thanksgiving dinner, these looks are great for any day during these colder months.  A lot of this you can find in your closet; it doesn't have to be this exact outfit, unless you're a shopaholic like I am.  We are all about some comfort and cuteness here at the Just a little Grace HQ.


*All of these outfits were made by myself on Polyvore.  You can shop these looks by clicking each collage.


LOOK 1:

This look is a very simple and casual, yet still adorable for this Thanksgiving's festivities.  If you're wanting to be very comfortable, and have a little style to your look, this is perfect for that.  


 LOOK 2:
This second look is just a step up from the first look provided.  A simple jean with an oversized sweater always hides those blown out tummies after stuffing your face all day.  Add some boots and cute accessories, and you will be the cutest one there!  


LOOK 3:

This is probably my favorite look, because those flares SCREAM my name!  When I put this little look together, I was almost tempted to just buy the whole thing.  This look is a little more on your less casual side.  This would be for a nice evening out with your high school friends where you'll have a night on the town.  
A simple flare bottom with a poncho and cute hat; you can never go wrong with this look.  This look is very popular right now and with the right accessories, people will be turning heads WANTING your outfit.  

I want to give a huge Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I have been very blesses this year and I am thankful for everything that has been placed in my lap; good and bad.  It's the time to be surrounded by those who love you and comfort you. 

As always, from me to you, Happy Thanksgiving and it's just a little Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment