Friday, December 11, 2015

Baby, All I Want For Christmas

All I Want For Christmas


What's on your Christmas List this year?

Just a few little things I have either wanted over the past few years, or a few things I have been dreaming of for the past few months, and/or I already own, and I want more colors of (Coach pumps).

But, the one thing I am most excited about is the fact that I get to go home for Christmas!  I haven't been home for two years and it has been so hard for me!  Now, this year I get to finally enjoy my family's Annual Christmas Eve Breakfast, Christmas Day, and family and friends.  Coming from a family where you have 3 siblings and two parents; it's hectic, wild, and obnoxious!  And, ya know what, I love every second of it!  So, though I really want these things under the tree this year, at the end of the day, I know I'll be so blessed to just be with my family. 
 So, I give you this food for thought. Enjoy the time you have with your loved ones. Surround yourself with them.  It's not just about what is given to us or what we give to others. It's about the birth of Jesus Christ, his journey, and his life he gave up for every one of us. Surround yourself with love and cheer and be grateful for that love. 

Isaiah 9:6 For us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.



Shop These Items:



From me to you, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and remember, it's just a little Grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment