Monday, May 9, 2016

Mani Monday

Hello my loves!  Happy Monday!  Today, I bring you another post for my Mani Monday series!
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, so you can stay up to date on all posts, when they go live!


_______________ 







Sephora by OPI: On Stage
(Unfortunately this color doesn't exist anymore.  I didn't know until I posted this)




Color: Beautiful plum/purple with a hint of brown in it.
Application/Formula: I had two coats, and probably could have used a third coat to fully cover any spots.  Not as emollient as I would personally like, but still such a wonderful shade.  Formula is not very thick, which is not a bad thing, you just have to apply a lot of coats, so then it ends up being harder to dry.
Longevity: With moving my house and being very hands on the past few days, I was honestly surprised it stayed put for as long as it did.  It started chipping about day 3.  Not the best longevity, but again, I have been moving.
Price: It's OPI, it's going to be a little pricier than what anyone wants to pay for a nail polish.  I have experienced better outcomes with cheaper products.  But, still love this color!





I hope you enjoyed my second Mani Monday!  Again, please subscribe and comment below! 

As always, it's just a little Grace
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment