Monday, May 2, 2016

Mani Monday!

NEW SERIES ALERT!

Hello my loves, I am starting a new series for you all; MANI MONDAY!  Over the years, I have collected A LOT.. and I mean a lot of fingernail polish!  So, what better way to not only let me try on and wear all of my colors, than to also share my likes and dislikes and well, my collection with you!  So, every Monday, I will have a new post with what I think of the brand, the color, the formula, etc!

So, I'll stop rambling and let's get started with our first Mani Monday!

________________________________________________________


Today, I'm bringing you a hidden gem I found in the clearance section at Walgreens!
I have always been a huge fan of Essie brand nail polishes.  Never chips easily on me, super glossy, drys super quick, and just looks amazing!

(side note, my cuticles might not look beautiful, as I'm trying to get them healthy again, any suggestions? Let me know below!)




This color is so unique!  This icy frozen lavender with a hint of blue, is honestly perfect all year round!  I thought it would look best in the winter (hence the name), but it's spring time and I think I shall wear this all spring/summer long! 


Color: Beautiful and very pigmented
Application: I only had to put two applications of this on!  If I went a little heavier on the first application, I probably could have gotten away with it.
Longevity: With the right top coat (below), this lasts a good week for me with no chipping!  If there is any chipping, it's very minimal! Another thing that helps prevent chipping, is coating your tips to lock it all in.
Price: Worth it - Cheaper than OPI, and I like Essie better than OPI (personal opinion!)



This is by far the best top coat I have every used!  It seriously dries in 5 seconds!  I've never seen something so amazing before.  And you can get this from the drugstore! WIN!
Color: Clear and SUPER glossy!
Application: You add a thick layer on your color and it goes on ever so smoothly!  
Longevity: This sucker doesn't move until you're ready for it to!
Price: I would pay more for it!
ONLY CON: This top coat does warn everyone in their description that their is some type of chemical in it, that if you're pregnant, do not use this as it may cause birth defects.  So if you're pregnant, DON'T USE!  If you aren't pregnant, you do you boo!  I'll use it until I either find something better and/or the day I have little minions.




I do hope you enjoyed this FIRST Mani Monday!  I'm excited for next Monday's Mani day! =)
If you like this series I have decided to start, please leave a comment and subscribe so you IMMEDIATELY see all my posts as soon as they go live!

And as always, it's just a little Grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment