Monday, May 23, 2016

Mani Monday!

Well, hello my loves!  I have to first apologize for not posting last Monday.  We have been moving, and I just did not have time to post.  So I do apologize!  For this weeks #ManiMonday, I will be showing you one of my go to mauve/nude colors.  And to think it's from the retail store, New York and Company!

I do hope you enjoy this weeks Mani Monday...


__________




 New York & Company: Mauve Mink


Color: Mauve Nude with a very small hint of purple to it.
Application/Formula: Two coats and it's perfect!  It glides on like butter!  I was absolutely shocked with I tried this brand for the first time...I worked there and wanted to see if they were good...AND THEY ARE!  
Longevity: When I worked at NY&C and wore this, it lasted a good 5 days... and that's with using my hands a lot.  Now that I am not in retail, it can last a couple more extra days, if I'm not doing much with my hands at all!
Price: $5.95 and their nail polishes are ALWAYS on sale!  This color doesn't exist anymore, but you can always find them at the stores!  


Top Coat(s):
(It's really not necessary for 2 top coats, but I wanted it)



I hope you enjoyed yet another fun Mani Monday!  Again, please subscribe and comment below! 

As always, it's just a little Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment