Thursday, December 24, 2015

New Years Eve Looks

Are you like me and you wait until the last minute to put an outfit together and/or you look in your closet and wonder when you'll ever wear a certain item?  

Well my loves, I'm super excited to show you what I have put together for ya'll!  In today's post, I have put together 3 outfit looks for your next New Years Eve party.  Whether you have some of these pieces in your collection already, or need last minute ideas, I got you boo!  

Us gals always want to look absolutely amazing on New Years, right?  So, normally we either have some money we got from Christmas, or we save a little to splurge on a fun night out.  I'm not saying these outfits are an arm and leg price wise, but they aren't dirt cheap either.  In fact, I put these outfits in the middle and each item within the three looks are under $45!


Look #1


On a budget? | New Years Eve Look 1

You can never go wrong with a little black dress, silver, and red!  This first look that was created, is simple and elegant for a night out.  Wear your hair in an up-do and add a cat eye to your makeup, and you will be the talk of the night!





Look #2

On a budget? | New Years Eve Look 2

This look is for all my girls that want to step a little out of their comfort zone, and into their wild side without looking not yourself.  Have some fun curly or wavy hair with this look and deepen up your eye look a bit, and you will definitely be turning heads at the bar.





Look #3

On a budget? | New Years Eve Look 3
If you know me, this look is up my ally, it's not even funny.  That's why I saved it for last!  Such a fun look, that is very different from your typical dresses and skirts looks.  This palazzo pant paired with this fun and flirty top is such a cute combo!  Adding a fedora will just give this look a little more character and pizazz; which is what you want for a New Years Eve part!  Leave your hair down with some Victoria Secret curls and have the time of your life! 



______________________________


Just a reminder to stay safe, be cautious of your surroundings, but have fun!  Let's ring in the New Year right with a fun outfit, great friends, and wonderful memories you'll never forget (or never remember).

 - and from me to you, it's just a little Grace - 



No comments:

Post a Comment