Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Boots, Boots, Boots

Why hello there!  Okay, I know I went off the grid during the holiday's, but honestly, everyone should!  Now, I'm back to reality and working hard to bring some awesome topics to the blog (possibly some YouTube videos, too!)

Now, to get back into the swing of things, I decided to give you a little taste of my boot/bootie collection.  Some items are from last year, but I will link anything that doesn't exist anymore to very similar items if you are in need of an amazing, well made, great quality type of boot!

If you aren't aware, I was born with a clubbed foot, so it is very hard for me to find a great pair of shoes (any style) without having problems if they are not comfortable and support my weaker foot.  When Mr. Man introduced me to Clarks and B.O.C. brands, I first laughed at him and told him I am no grandma!  Well, wrong I was, considering I own 5 pairs of those brands… AND THEY ARE CUTE!
__________


__________

Boot #1:

     

(Last Years Edition)
Size: 7.5
Color: Black and Coffee 
Price: $90
This boot is probably one of my favorite every day fall/winter boot.  Considering, I have a brown pair and a black pair.  These were purchased last year at Belk during a BOGO sale.  Trust me, I never pay full price for a pair of boots, well anything!  This brand is very comfortable, it favors like Clarks brand, so if you want comfy and a long lasting boot, these are your new best friends.  Quality is wonderful, since it is a pricier pair of shoes, it's made well and lasts a while!  I have barely made a dent in these, and I wear them constantly during these colder months.

 __________

 Boot #2:



(Last Years Edition)
Size: 8
Color: Black
Price: $79
This boot has such a special place in my heart.  Found these at Belk (Normally get almost all shoes from there) and I backed away because at the time they were not on sale.  It was around Christmas last year and Mr. Man surprised me with them and I freaked out.  It's very hard for me to find a pair of heels due to weaker foot (Mr. Gimp).  Not only are they super comfortable and and cute, they have held up very well!  And I wear the poo out of these puppies!  The back zipper just gives them that special something to help them stand out =) 

 __________

 Boot #3:


Size: 7.5
Color: Taupe Sued
Price: $150.00 (on sale for $99!)
Who doesn't love a simple bootie?  Want actual comfort, too?  These are your babes right here!  Found these at Elder Beerman for a super cheap price, and just couldn't believe it.  Clarks shoes are very expensive in my opinion.  But, you pair for what you get!  These go with just about anything I have paired them up with and get nothing but compliments on them.  They come in a few other colors, which is nice to have a variety if this isn't the color you are looking for.  For me, I have too much black and needed something more in this color family.

__________

Boot #4:


Size: 8
Color: Black Leather
Price: $160 (on sale for $99!)
This boot is PERFECT with some ankle skinnies, a sweater, and scarf.  These are probably my most comfortable bootie I own.  With the stylish zipper pieces, it just brings the whole shoe together.  I wore these on Black Friday for over 12 hours and I have NO PROBLEMS.  Reminder, I can never wear heels because of Mr. Gimp, so the fact that I wore these for a long period of time during BLACK FRIDAY, tells you something!

__________

Boot #5:


(Last Years Edition)
Size: 7.5
Color: Black
Found these at Belk at the end of season sale.  We ended up getting them for no more than $15!  This was a great find for this brand.  They are super comfortable and are more so worn for work and/or dressier evenings.  The gold accents just really make a plain boot go for miles!  

__________


Reminder, a few of these are from last year, so if I could not find them, I found something very similar to them.  

Give this blog a like and don't forget to subscribe & comment what you want next!

As always, it's Just a little Grace 


No comments:

Post a Comment