Friday, November 20, 2015

Scarves, Sweaters, and Booties; Oh My!


I am one to get really excited about my casual days for work.  I take advantage that's for sure!  Especially since these cooler months are in full effect, I like to be comfy and cozy, yet still show my fashionista side.

This look is what I am currently wearing on this glorious Friday morning here in Morgantown.  Not to mention, family is coming to visit and of course I have to look a little prettier than just some old sweats, right?

Thanks to Shelbey from Love, Shelbey for literally making me want to buy this scarf from Old Navy, I actually ended up with two!  

Today's Look

My Look:

Black Sweater: The one I'm currently wearing is an oldie, but a goody from New York & Company back when I worked there; so it doesn't exist anymore.  But, I have given you options!  Any loose sweater works great with this look!  

Grey Jeans:  These are some very comfy jeans.  Any grey jean will do.  I like a good comfy jean with a good amount of spandex in them when I'm sitting a lot at work.  If you're looking for a good pair, check out Old Navy

Booties:  Whoever said Clarks didn't make super cute shoes; you are wrong my friend!  Found these beauties at Elder-Beerman and got them for a super affordable deal (originally $160 and I got them for half that price)!  Clarks "Enifield Ellen" Casual Boots are probably the most comfortable booties I own.  I try to look for comfort when I'm shopping for shoes; as you all might or might not know, I was born with a clubbed foot, so sometimes my ankle/foot like to act up on me.  If I find a heel that's comfortable, I buy every color ;-) That's not a problem, right?

Scarf:  I'm going to say it again, Shelbey does not do a girl wrong when it comes to accessories.  I have always loved scarves - I won't tell you how many I own.  I had been looking for some nice oversized blanket scarves for a while, but just didn't want to pay $30 dang bucks for it!  I'm sorry, that's a little pricey in my opinion.  Then here comes Shelbey to my rescue AGAIN!  This Old Navy oversized flannel scarf might be my new obsession.  Not only was it on sale in the store, I also had $15.00 in Old Navy money.  Let's just say I got two for not even the price of one.  If you're searching for any blanket scarves, but don't want to pay a whole lot of money for them; check out Old Navy - they are always having amazing deals and coupons you can't beat!

Wearing Old Navy Oversized Flannel Scarf

As always, from me to you, it's just a little Grace.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment