Monday, November 2, 2015

Simple & Chic Work Attire

Well, hello my fashionista's!
Ever just hate to go clothes shopping for work?  Trust me, I'm your number 1 lady for that!  Who ever thought, a fashion major gal like myself would just despise professional clothes.  Well, I'm here to change that!
I want to share with you an EASY outfit of mine for this fall weather we got going on up here in Morgantown, that has been my go to since I purchased it.  You look classy and professional, and you still can show of your fashion side with a little pop of color.

I worked at New York & Company for a good 4 years, and to this day, that place is my place to go to for work attire.  The best fit, best fabrics used for a price you really can't beat.  Did I mention all the coupons and deals they ALWAYS have?!  If you are in your mid 20's, just out of college, this will really help you out!  I've worked with a million young ladies who are in need of their "first big kid clothes".  I got you boo ;-)

Now, New York & Company always has a wonderful coupon and/or deal going on either online or in stores.  From BOGO, to certain price points, to even percentages off!  That's all minus the coupons you can find via your phone and/or emails.

While visiting the outlet stores, me and Mr. Man ran across these amazing pumps!  Not too high, super comfy, and fashionable!  You can find them anywhere, too!  We found them in Saks 5th Avenue 
OFF 5th Outlet, but they are pretty much available anywhere that carries Coach products.

Now, if you know me, I'm all about finding deals and discounts.  When I got this outfit, the pants were Buy One Get One FREE and the sweater was a deal, too!  Since the pumps were from the Outlet, they were also at a discounted price!  It's all about finding those hidden pieces to create a great look.  Especially when you can find designer name items to really va-va-voom your look up!

Don't think you have to do this exact outfit - make it your own!  I'm just here to guide you thru some easy tricks yet, still stay stylish.  If you aren't a pant girl, you can do a pencil skirt 

Wanna add some fun accessories?  You don't need much, because of the embellishment on the top of the sweater, and the shoes being colorful, I personally like to have my main focal point, the shoes.  Here are my top accessory items I wear with this outfit.  Just simply classy.
Watch
Earrings
Bracelet


New York and Company:
Top: Grommet-Trim Sweater (many colors available)
Bottom: 7th Avenue Design Studio Pant - Signature Fit - Bootcut (Available in Petite, Average, and Tall & many colors available)

Coach:
Shoes: Coach Bowery Pointed-Toe Pump in Metallic Cherry Patent



  



Now, as always, I hope you enjoyed this blog from me to you!  If you want to see more blogs around this area - just comment below!  Let me know what you want to read/learn about and if you have any comments and/or questions!  It's what I'm here for =)
  Let me give you just a little Grace 

xo-G


No comments:

Post a Comment