Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wicked Wednesday's


Top Halloween Makeup

Tick-Tock! Tick-Tock!
Halloween is a time for people to put on their scary mask and wear a crazy costume and enjoy a fun night out with your friends.  I've seen so many AMAZING makeup looks this year that I have either seen on Pinterest or I've actually watched from some of my favorite YouTube makeup artists.

What I'm getting at for Halloween 2015, is that it seems to be all about the face.  In my eyes, that's what I see.  From slapping on some paint and being a vampire, to pop art comics; it's pretty impressive.

Now, I'm no makeup artist, and maybe one day I can be this creative, but for now, I just want to share with you all what my favorite looks are that I've seen this October that made my jaw drop and my mouth go "wow".





I think every single one of these looks are completely different and just so creative in their own way; they all inspire me to be the best I can be, to push myself to go as far as I can go, to believe in myself and just do it.  

So, if you are looking for a little last minute halloween makeup inspiration, I HIGHLY suggest checking these out!  Recreate it!  I know I'm going to try ;-)

And as always, please let me know what you thought in the comment section and give me your questions!  

From me to you, it's just a little Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment